Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

The 3567 Miles On A Torn Achilles Tendon Road Trip...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome post, except for the injuries sounds like a great trip. I spent a few weeks in Kelowna a few years back I wished I had a bike out there. They've got some great roads in that area.
    Kyle

Comment

looks like a good time......good pictures

Comment

Great Ride Report man, I really admire the clarity of your writing backed up by the excellent photo's.

Are you gonna try to do Fairbanks again next year ? I think you need to even the score.
        Tom 0 : Toms evil hamstring 1
        1990 GSXF 1100
        2011 KLR 650

Comment

Thats a great write up!
          "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
          1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
          2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Awsome post!
            My YouTube Videos
            My motorcyle map!

Comment

Tom, thanks for the follow up. The pictures were great and I enjoyed the eloquent storytelling especially the description of the Vancouver night life. I'm glad you made it through with a smile regardless of the circumstances. I can only agree that the trip was an adventure even if you didn't make it as far as planned. I can't wait until round two of the Alaska Assault or..."The Travelers' Guide to every Starbucks from SoCal to Fairbanks".

BTW - Print this and put it in your bag on the next trip. It will make it a little easier to find at least 4 points of interest when you get to Fairbanks. Geez man, get a GPS for the next trip.

Starbucks - Fairbanks -- Fred Meyer - Fairbanks #224 930 Old Steese Hwy 907-459-4629
              Starbucks - Fairbanks -- Fred Meyer-Fairbanks #485 3755 Airport Way 907-474-1403
              Starbucks - Fairbanks -- Safeway - Fairbanks #2754 3627 Airport Way (405R) 907-374-4000
              Starbucks - Fairbanks -- Safeway-Fairbanks #3410 30 College Rd
              907-374-4100

Comment

Working...
              X