X

Any Kat riders from Arkansas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Kat riders from Arkansas?

are there any Kat Riders in Arkansas? I couldn't find any AR riding groups. If there any please guide me if not Lets start one

There are a few guys from AR around. I have family up near russellville, so I usually get up that way fairly often.
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Hmm I can catch up at Russleville if I intend to drive near the ozarks

Comment

arkriders.com
        I ride a 90 katana 1100 when I'm able to ride.

Comment

I live the Kansas City are but get down to the Ozarks every couple of years for week of riding. Maybe we can meet up on one of my trips down.
          If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

If we get some kind of organized thing together, I have 40 acres in casa, about 20 mins from petit jean mountain and maybe 30 mins from nimrod lake and mt nebo. Beautiful roads all over out there. No house there yet but we can definately camp out.
            Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Comment

wondering if some could catch up for ride this weekend or next

Comment

I would love to, but my bike is in pieces right now.

Comment

Working...
                X