X

After Market Touring Screen...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Market Touring Screen...?

I have the GSX750f 2006 K5 and was wondering does anyone know of anyone who makes screens any taller than standard for this model, or anything that can be modified to fit.

I have done some searching on the net, but to no avail. I tour the bike a lot, often 1,000k a day and would just like to lessen the wind buffet if I could.

I found a small screen that bolts onto the top of the existing screen, does anyone have any reviews of this that might help.

Thanks - God Bless

i believe that Zero Gravity makes a taller windshield.
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

There are several posts on KR about Zero Gravity Sport Touring windshields. I have one on my 750, it is definitely better than the stock screen but still allows a lot of wind to hit my helmet.

Here is a link to another post with photos of my bike with the windscreen:

Stop into this area for all things touring related. Get all the info. you need
      on how to prepare for long rides and tours. Whether you're a true iron butt
      or a beginner to long rides, this is where you want to be.
      Last edited by ChrisInTexas; 03-04-2011, 06:48 AM.
      "Emini's are the future"

Comment

Don't know if you want to pay for shipping around the world (?) but there is a UK website www.mandp.co.uk that sell a good selection of stuff. You can search the entire site for items relating to your specific model. Look out for a brand called Powerbronze who do a nice choice of dub bub and flip screens. Good luck.
        Mr H

Comment

have you ever tried a lower screen?

I had the same issue and decided to go the SS route... by putting a lower ninja screen on the bike eliminated any buffeting. It also looks a million times better
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

If you're looking for a very tall windscreen, powerbronze is pretty good and has the "flip up" at the top i'm assuming to direct more air upwards. I really like it especially going down the highway
            "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and as sweet as love."

Comment

Laminar

I just ordered a Laminar windshield extension, I have not installed it as of yet and riding season is still 2 months away, but the reviews seems good.

www.laminarlip.com
              Always take the scenic route

Comment

Working...
              X