No announcement yet.
X

Fieldsheer - Compact Saddlebag $50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might try and get the money for these in black... I'll probably get another smaller set in the spring but these are actually waterproof and I commute in Oregon... Ortlieb dry bags
    95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
    Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
    ---
    I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

I ordered these on friday after seeing the deal, Motorcycle superstore was sold out, so I ended up ordering from BikeBandit.com, with their price match I was able to get the discount, took forever to ship though, just got my shipping confirmation today, from an order that I placed on the 27th of Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by niqbales View Post
        I think I might try and get the money for these in black... I'll probably get another smaller set in the spring but these are actually waterproof and I commute in Oregon... Ortlieb dry bags
        Found a set of these used local for $40 FTW!
        Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
        ---

Comment

Those look like nice bags...especially for the weather you have up there.

Comment

Ineed them!!!

somebody buy me a set needed very badly but i'm broke as a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pummuckel View Post
              somebody buy me a set needed very badly but i'm broke as a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I feel ya! Things are workin out that I found a set for $40 cuz my seat vinyl is cracking so I'm gonna have to get a new one or get mine redone and my side stand rubbed a hole in my exhaust because it worn a weird way... This is my daily ride... Haven't heard from motorcycle-superstore yet but probably gonna get that $50 back!
              ---

Comment

Since you're in OR, nexyt time yu buy something from MC superstore, have it set up so you can go to their actual store front in Medford to pick it up.Then you know you are getting everything you paid for. I used to ride or drive over ther from Klamath Falls whenever I needed to get something from them.
                John,
                '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                sigpic

Comment

Medford is nice little jaunt. I could see goin from Klamath falls... I didn't know they were located in Oregon tho, that's cool, maybe in the summer if I see something I'll roll down there. I will say so far customer service has been great considering the circumstances.
                  ---

Comment

Working...
                  X