X

Another weekend road trip - Nashville to Little Sturgis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another weekend road trip - Nashville to Little Sturgis

Not as long as the last trip but still enough to move the Corbin seat to the top of the mods list I would like to do.
    Rode up from TN with my wife on her Honda Shadow. Met her Father (02 Indian) and her uncle (HD). Rode with a group of them up to the Little Sturgis gathering. Left there and went to the one in Shawneetown Il and wanderd around for a while. Saw some nice bikes and some ugly ones. Ate some crappy food and then we went on a trip through the backroads to get home. Even got to ride the ferry back across the river to KY.
    A good weekend trip all in all.
    I think all in all it was around 600 miles.

Nice long ride. Did you snap any pics of the scenery?
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

What part of Nashville do you live in I am in Nashville along with quite a few other KR members.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
        What part of Nashville do you live in I am in Nashville along with quite a few other KR members.
        Hendersonville, about 20 miles up 65N.
        What about you?

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
          Nice long ride. Did you snap any pics of the scenery?
          I am ging to start a Photobucket page one of those days and link to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alley_Kat
            What about you?
            I live in Dickson County which is west of Nashville.
            96 Katana 600
            97 4 door Blazer LT
            03 Honda Pilot EXL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alley_Kat
              What about you?
              Katana Bob lives up there. I am just down in Madison. My wife works in Hendersonville. I am up that way alot. Trying to sell our house to get moved up there.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Cool. We should meet at bike night or something.
                Monday - hooters behind the mall.
                Tuesday - That bar across the street from hooters (I will be at this one)
                and Thursday at Gibson in the opry mall. The band at the gibson thursday is one I used to go see play when I was in college so i will definately be at that one.

Comment

Working...
                X