• Show
Clear All

• I have a 2006 with 18k miles. Runs great

Comment

• 2000 with 20K+ miles so far.

Comment

• my 99 600 has 78732 miles

Comment

• wow! How many miles have you put on out of those 78k?
          94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

• 99 600 with 28,000 miles

Comment

• my 90 750 has 89,000

Comment

• 2001 600 12,000 miles...

Comment

• 99 600 getting ready to roll over to 40k. Runs great! No issues!

Comment

• passed 12,500 on the way to work this morning

Comment

• My has 71800 miles, and still counting. A major overhaul during the winter 2011-12. Changed pistonrings and stemseals baecause of heavy oil consumption. Stembearing, swingarmbearings changed at the same time. The bike has been imported from USA to Norway. One owner here before me. I have no clue of how many owner`s it had before it became norwegian.
                      Rune

Comment

• 98 750 just before 50K miles
                        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• jus crossed 20k on a 91 600

Comment

• Bought mine with 18k put 12k on it then totaled it Friday night. Was rammed up the ass by an 850lbs harley. Blew the left hand side of the cases open and dumped oil all over the street.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                            At first I was like

Now I'm like

Comment

• I bought my bike in May of 2012 with 18,500 miles on it. As of today I have 31,027 miles on the bike. It is my only form of transportation. I have not had any major issues (knock on wood). It has been dropped twice (Not by me yet...)

The first thing I bought was my Clymer service manual and just do regular maintenance.

I use Amzoil every 3,500 miles.

Alternate oil filter change every other oil change (Suzuki oem)

Chain lube every 500 miles depending on conditions.

Check chain tension often. Only had to tighten it 3 times so far.

I didn't know at first, but it looks like I am going to have to change the tires every year and a half. (Pirelli sport Daemon)
                              Anything that involves brakes gears or major engine parts I take it to my shop.

I am a very conservative rider most of the time, but I don't get very good gas mileage. Maybe 30-35 normally or 20 ish if I am having fun on it.

Just changed the spark plugs because I didn't know how long they have been in there. They looked pretty fucked up, but after replacing them I didn't notice any difference. (I don't even know if I should notice anything)

I hope she lasts a long time. She has been good to me so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by stretched600 View Post
                                jus crossed 20k on a 91 600
                                haha i just crossed 22k on my 91 600
                                track pro

Comment

Working...
                                X