how many miles does your katana have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just hit 50,000 miles

Comment

• my 750 '92 now 93000km but now about people over 200.000km (124.000 miles) and counting

Comment

• 90 Kat 750 has 24367k miles

Comment

• 46k +
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Was reading alot of the posts and wanted to be honest here.

I was rough on my bike when first bought and I blew a motor at about 24K due to a leak while out riding. Tried to make it home and not tow it...actually made it about 10 miles (1 mile from home) with little to no oil before she let go.

Replaced the motor and speedo doesn't work but being its my sole means of transportation over the last 4 years..I have got to be at least to 50K+ miles.

As for the maintenance being required to make it to higher miles....I have done 2 oil changes in those 30k miles....thats it...bike still runs great...uses no oil...no smoke...I have a little rattle around 4.5k rpm but it goes away once past...

You can do 15k miles on oil changes if you use good oil..I use Amsoil and have had no problems.
            sigpic

Comment

• 06 kat 15490
              06 katana 600

sigpic

Comment

• Just over 15k. Previous owner had laid it down, and I knew the bracket was cracked.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• 2001 katana

2001 katana 600 57000 miles

Comment

• 99 with 14,650 miles and no issues.

Comment

• 89 with 44k. Bodywork is ratty as hell now with plastics starting to get brittle.

Sent from my anti iphone thingy using Board Express

Comment

• 99 kat 600 with 57k
                        "Oh I will tag you back !!"

Comment

• 99 Post with 48k and counting. Can chain sounds a tiny bit rattly but still pulling like a train

Comment

• 99 750 with 5860 and counting

Comment

• 94 600 with 17,555mi it survived the PO's neglect and im grinding out 500miles a month
                              94 kat 600 RIP
                              97 vfr 750 ride on

Comment

• 12k(ish) on a 98 750f and loads more to come I hope!
                                I don't know what I want but I know how to get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X