• Show
Clear All

• 06 kat 600 @ 10500

Comment

• '88 600. 33,000k.
      Christine
      Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

• 98 750 41,000 miles
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• 02 14,900
          just sayin

Comment

• 1998 gsxf750 31,000 and counting.

Comment

• 1995 GSXF 600 ABOUT TO TURN 40,000 THINK i SHOULD CHECK THE VALVES?

Comment

• 89 750f 34,067 miles today

Comment

• 43,000 on my 1993. many more to come, too

Comment

• '95 with 15500 miles on it... I can't really tell if it needs to have the carbs retuned or the valves adjusted, but when I idle it KIND of sounds like a sewing machine! very light squeaks.

Comment

• Well...

I've only gotten to ride it one time yet, even despite the carb overloading. BUT! once I got back to the driveway I told a freind "Don't mind the white flakey stuff on the gas tank!!!"

92' 600f 39k on the odo...
                      92' 600- Bought 4th of July 2012

"Out for my own, Out to be free... One with my mind, they just can't see... No need to hear things that they say... Life's for my own to live my own way!!" Metallica- Escape

Comment

• i have a 96 600 with just under 10,000 body is in ok shape bottom of the fairings scraped up and the tank banged up the last owner put it up on her porch but it looks real good from 10 feet lol im haveing problems with the idling its to high or to low and it sucks trying to make a turn from a stop.it shut off on me half way into the turn had to give it all i had not to drop it lol warming it up some times it sticks and i have to get on it to drop the rpm should i get the carbs cleaned or is it the cable?

o were can i find part for it ? 88 to 97 are all the same?
                        Last edited by casone; 08-01-2012, 01:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I have a 2006 750 with 16,500 miles on it..planning to put plenty more on it..

Comment

• My 98 B12 has 38k and rolling
                            sigpic
                            Navy Vet
                            1998 B12
                            00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

• 2004 gsx600f picked it up a few days ago for $1600 after being poted for 2500 and reduced to 2k.... 7,900 miles

Comment

• 98 ZombieKat currently displays 44497..none are mine. LOL.
                                "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

Working...
                                X