No announcement yet.
X

how many miles does your katana have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my 04 with 14000 miles on it three years ago. Now it has 26000 miles on it and runs great. I hope it holds for another 26000 miles.
    2003 Katana 750F
    1986 VFR 700F

Comment

• Bought her ('04 600) three summers ago with roughly 15k on it.

It now has 33k and plenty of life left!
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• 2000 Katana with just over 3,000 Miles

Comment

• Good season

I am to 123000K not bad for à 2005, althought I had an accident at thé end of the season

Comment

• Bought my 06 in 08 as a leftover with 3 miles. Now, I'm just short of 13,000 miles.

Comment

• My 05 has over 71K miles on it. It's been a really good bike to me, only thing that has needed to be replaced other than tires/chain/brakes, is the clutch cable broke one day on my way home from work....that was fun...
              Horn broken--watch for finger....

Comment

• Man, crazy numbers. I have an 06 with 11k miles, I was never expecting to see this kind of mileage..
                "Don't steal, the government hates competition."
                "The greatest threat to religion is a man thinking for himself."
                "You could think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to stop thinking."

Comment

• 2000 bought it 3yrs ago wth 13k, now it has over 27k runs grt, very dependable, Best bike on the road n my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoyleDee View Post
                    My 05 has over 71K miles on it. It's been a really good bike to me, only thing that has needed to be replaced other than tires/chain/brakes, is the clutch cable broke one day on my way home from work....that was fun...

that I really good number , no problem whatsoever ? what about the forks ? what about the suspension , any leaks ?

Comment

• Knock on wood lol, I have never had a leak at all, no engine issues, forks r solid never touched them, Normal stuff, brakes, oil changes, tires, chain and sprockets, alot of accessories. So much fun so glad I have it, gotta adjust the valves b4 spring, Im shooting for 50k at least never gonna sell it my son is 5 its his n 10yrs lol, y not.

Comment

• got my Kit Kat 2002 now at 32,3XX miles. all good so far

Comment

• 1995 Katana 600 with under 14,000 miles

Comment

• after tomorrow ill have 86,500 km
                            98 GSX750F
                            95 Honda VT600 vlx
                            08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

• my 95 is currently at 23k

Comment

• 92 38K miles.
                                Wiring loom is the next thingon my list to get replaced... but touch wood, the girl has been bullet proof. Currently cleaning the carbs, didn't realize just how much sediment is in fuel.

Comment

Working...
                                X