• Show
Clear All

• When I bought it near the end of july...24k

Now, around 30k

Which reminds me time for new tires!

Comment

• Got mine in March with 16,500, now it has 21,500. Running like a champ

Comment

• Just turn 35,000 today and runs just as good as the day I brought it home!!!!
        I Quit KatRiders!

Comment

• 2006 Katana with 3300 miles...300 miles added within the past 2days

Comment

• Little over 30,000 and had it for 2 years now, 1000 on it when I bought it!
            99 Ford F150 4x4
            04 Mustang GT
            2010 Camaro SS
            06 GSX600F
            sigpic

Comment

• 34000 km, bought it 15 months ago with 19k, avg 1000km/month. I've put on more kilks in the past 15 months than any of the previous owners in the past 9 years.
              Regular maintenance. I've only had to replace one set of tires and a blown fork seal from too many potholed city streets and rough gravel roads. Bike seems bulletproof.

Comment

• 06 katana 1498 miles

Comment

• 1991 katana 600 37,000 miles and still going =) (i put the 7k on it)

Comment

• 02 katana 600. 42750 miles and counting. Runs like a timex watch. Ride hard and daily. Bike had around 7000 miles on it when I got it 3 seasons ago as a badly beaten up streetfghter. Every year it gets more miles than the year before. Started the season with just under 30k!

Comment

• 50,000 miles last week.

i bought her with 18,000 so i'm at 32,000 miles in 3 years.
                      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                      Tony
                      94 Katana 600

Comment

• Just rolled over 31k miles. Bought it with 16k June '09.

I like to ride
                        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

• 10k of which 3k is mine since I purchased it in June of this year.

Comment

• My 89 just hit 50,000 this week. Only 600 of them are mine though.
                            89 Katana 750
                            06 Honda CRF250R

Comment

• Hit 40,000 Today

22,000 miles in my first 2 seasons. I'm addicted!
                              1992 Katana 600
                              Timing Advance
                              Stage one Jet Kit
                              4 into 1 Yoshi system
                              2003 Rear wheel with Conti Road attack 160/60 (Great Pre upgrade!)
                              Runs smooth as new and Very strong

Comment

• My 98 750 has almost 10K on it. 6K thanks to me.
                                "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Working...
                                X