X

Hard Luggage And Lots of Miles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Luggage And Lots of Miles

Do they even make hard bags and trunks for the kat 750?.....im thinking about when and if i get one to turn it into a serious sport tourer....how will it perform as a serious sport tourer for me and the wife to take a few 1000-1500 miles trips?
    I RIDE FOR A LIVING...WHAT ABOUT YOU??

Been looking at those options my self. Checkout twistedthrottle.com

Found a nice rack and trunk from Krauser, nice side racks from SWMOTECH for the GIVI bags. I have been looking at soft bags as well. There are some good options from Oxford and Tour Master as well as a few others.

I am looking at the touring windscreen also.

Hope this helps
    If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

thanks

what i would love to see is some color matched hardbags that are sleek and follow the lines of the bike and a short removable passenger backrest for when the wife wanted to ride.maybe not a trunk like i inititally suggested but a backrest instead...is there such a thing for these bikes?

Comment

I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

For a passenger backrest only checkout the corbin seat with backrest option

If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

thanks

thanks everyone for your info and the links...the corbin is the way to go for sure.

Comment

Re: Hard Luggage And Lots of Miles

Originally posted by acf1073
              Do they even make hard bags and trunks for the kat 750?.....im thinking about when and if i get one to turn it into a serious sport tourer....how will it perform as a serious sport tourer for me and the wife to take a few 1000-1500 miles trips?
              Yes they do.

Those are Givi's on my sevenfiddy.
              How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
              How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
              How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
              How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Working...
              X