Need parts for 84-86 pop-up-headlight Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need parts for 84-86 pop-up-headlight Kat

Hi,

Looking for a lower triple tree and any other parts that might be interesting. Will consider all parts. If you have anything lying around drop me a PM with specifics.

Thanks,
    Paul.
    Gammas and Katanas

Originally posted by gammarider View Post
    Hi,

Looking for a lower triple tree and any other parts that might be interesting. Will consider all parts. If you have anything lying around drop me a PM with specifics.

Thanks,
    Paul.

I've got a windscreen for an 84. its painted black but its not broken. YOu are welcome to it if you want it. I had three last year. This just got left behind I guess.

Comment

Kat

You have been PMed.
      Gammas and Katanas

Comment

FYI.....I can get you brand new oem parts if you ever have trouble finding parts. some are really expensive, some cheap. I bought brand new mirrors for about $125 for the set. got the plastic cover/license plate light for about $40.
        the lower triple tree is pricey....about $250 new.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Hey Mojoe,

I have located aused lower tripple. I am now looking for a GS1150 rear rim. I want to go with a wider rear tire.

Thanks,
          Gammas and Katanas

Comment

Would the 84 lower triple be the same as the 82 750? I'm going to yank the triples on my second 82 soon and you'd be welcome to them if they worked.

Comment

Thanks,

I also have a 82 1100 that I have and am still converting to 94 GSXR front and rear. I think I tried those and they didn't line up. Thanks.
              Attached Files
              Gammas and Katanas

Comment

Looks like your well under way with your swap but if you need any help, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by gammarider View Post
                  Hey Mojoe,

I have located aused lower tripple. I am now looking for a GS1150 rear rim. I want to go with a wider rear tire.

Thanks,
                  I have a nice matching set of rims from a gs1150. they are the gold set. pm me if interested.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Thanks,

I will take you up on that.

Paul.

Originally posted by Waltari View Post
                    Looks like your well under way with your swap but if you need any help, let me know.

Gammas and Katanas

Comment

Working...
                    X