X

Service Manual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Manual

I recently picked up a 97 Suzuki GSX600F. It is in need of repairs and I was wondering if anyone can provide me a link to the service manual. I see the 98+ on carlsalter.com, but I believe I need the 88 - 97 manual.

Can anyone help me out?
    Last edited by BlueNwhiteGSXR; 03-21-2016, 01:36 PM.

Download Suzuki GSX600F 1998-2002 SERVICE MANUAL, Suzuki GSX600F Katana 1987-1993 Service Repair Manual, Suzuki GSX600F Katana 1988-1995 Service Repair Manual, Suzuki GSX600F Katana 1987-1993 Service Repair Manual PDF, ...

Complete pdf file for like ten bucks. I picked this up as well as a physical copy for 30 bucks. There used to be free links floating around here. All the ones I've checked the file has expired. I believe it uses PayPal so even bettee.
    '92 GSX600F Bobber
    sigpic

Comment

I shipped a CD copy to a member here, maybe, since you're close to him he will pay it forward and rip a copy for you....hint, hint
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

This didn't hit me til just now. I could email a copy of my pdf I dl'd last night. I would say that's illegal, but considering the pdf is some dude who held every last page of that book to a scanner (god bless him) I doubt anyone will care.
        '92 GSX600F Bobber
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! I'd appreciate it! I have the manuals for all of the GSXRs. I'd upload a pic of the GSX but it says I can't yet.

I am sure I will be reading through many of the threads here as I get this bike running. I've only worked on FI bikes and I am sure the carbs need rebuilt. I am not new to working on bikes. Anything from motor swaps to valve clearance adjustments to fork rebuilds.

I also own 3 GSXRs and love to ride!
          Last edited by BlueNwhiteGSXR; 03-21-2016, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
            I shipped a CD copy to a member here, maybe, since you're close to him he will pay it forward and rip a copy for you....hint, hint
            I hope he pops his head in here then

Comment

This can be closed. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X