X

2001 MatteKat Transformation Pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 MatteKat Transformation Pics

Here are the pictures of the transformation, and my first paint job.
    This is the first bike i start to work on, and I love it.

Let me know what you guys think.

not sure what came first , but the blue looks good
    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

how is the paint holding up on the rearset heel-guard plate?

I am thinking of painting those as well, but I'm worried it will be scuffed immediately, and never look good.

I don't want to spend the cash to powder coat them though. Thinking maybe spray-on bed liner would work for a foot-control surface.

Also, did you trim the front fender?
      -Chris
      **if what I said can be taken two ways, and one of them offends you, I meant it the other way.

Comment

Looks great.
        How the exhaust works for you ? Does it have any baffle ? I guess you lost a little back pressure huh ?

Comment

The Blue was before the street fighter process happened. I didn't like the orange and now I removed the stupid stickers that this guy put on it and painted it all matte black. So its in chronological order from top to bottom. Sorry but the bike was dropped when it was blue so the fairings were all scuffed. I fixed the frame and went on a street fighter project. I like it a lot better as a black SF.
          Last edited by MatteKat; 05-15-2014, 07:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That's a good looking bike in black... Is that headlight cowl sold or made?

Comment

How did you mount the seat without fairing ?Nice bike btw ....

Comment

Very few naked Kats look good, your isn't one of them. It looked better stock blue, imao.
                "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                spammer police
                USAF veteran
                If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
                X