X

95 750 kat fighter build

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 750 kat fighter build

So i got this bike in a trade a while back partially disassembled and after discovering that most of the fairings were trash i decided to make it a street fighter

parts bike

started chopping it

That red frame looks reeeeally familiar...what part of Florida?
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

the bike came from gulf breeze northwest florida

Comment

good start.
        What's your plan ? solo seat ?

Comment

yeah. still debating on headlights and exhaust

Comment

600 swingarm and 750 swingarm

Still gotta finish up the wiring, mount the headlight and taillight and some other small junk

Comment

What headlight are you gonna go with? I love those seats. just dont slip back. lol

Comment

Headlight is off a 400ex, gotta build some rackets for it

Comment

Took it for its first real ride today, the clutch slips badly. valves are loud, runs terrible, one of the carbs leak, idles high, rear brake does not work and I drop the bike in the yard twice thanks to the 30"s of rain we have gotten this month

Comment

Originally posted by mr.351w View Post
                    Took it for its first real ride today, the clutch slips badly. valves are loud, runs terrible, one of the carbs leak, idles high, rear brake does not work and I drop the bike in the yard twice thanks to the 30"s of rain we have gotten this month

ohhhh.
                    Btw, you don't use OEM airbox ? if not, it would be worst to tune the bike man.
                    any lower tube to support for the seat ?

Comment

Valves sound like a sewing machine? Mine do too, but are all in adjustment. Just checked them today.

Make sure to use an OEM airbox and the carbs are synced.
                      First motorcycle - new project
                      1992 Suzuki GSX600F Katana

Comment

I have the airbox but i dont have it on at the moment. Gas tank is super rusty so i need to clean it.

Comment

Cleaned the tank, completely went through the carbs synced them and adjusted the AF screws to 2.5 turns out. Ran awesome for about a mile then it started running bad again like it was running off of a couple cylinders. I also have a parasitic drain on my battery.

Comment

Cleaned the tank, completely went through the carbs synced them and adjusted the AF screws to 2.5 turns out. Ran awesome for about a mile then it started running bad again like it was running off of a couple cylinders. I also have a parasitic drain on my battery.
                            Did you sync and ride it with the airbox on? It make s ahuge difference. I idled my bike with and without the airbox when I first got it running. Definitely a lot smoother with it.
                            First motorcycle - new project
                            1992 Suzuki GSX600F Katana

Comment

it ran worse with the air box on for some reason

Comment

Working...
                              X