X

need help dating my 750 engine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help dating my 750 engine

ok so the deal is i bought this 1990 GSX600F Kat with a 750 engine and i have no idea what year the engine is and i have the salvaged title. any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

89-97, it's black. It doesn't matter what year specifically, 89-97 750's are the same. I think it's black anyway.

Comment

There is a stamp on the head, between the #2 and #3 intake boots.

An area to ask questions and share answers on specific projects. New how to's should be started here. No offtopic posts!
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

ok, thanks for the reply. im new to the salvaged title thing and wasnt sure if i needed a set year for the title work. oh and i like your avatar.

sweet so i got a 89-97 GSXR750 motor in a 1990 gsx600f kat streetfighter
        Last edited by slayyerr; 03-28-2013, 10:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I tried dating an engine once. You should have seen the looks I got in bars when I asked for a schooner of beer and a glass of unleaded. But she was too noisy for my liking ... once she started to get turned on. Best headers I ever experienced though.

Comment

Originally posted by slayyerr View Post
            sweet so i got a 89-97 GSXR750 motor in a 1990 gsx600f kat streetfighter
            Actually probably not a gsxr engine... The s1, s2, and s3 is on all the kat engines as well. None were used exclusively on GSXR.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by TRPUT View Post
              I tried dating an engine once. You should have seen the looks I got in bars when I asked for a schooner of beer and a glass of unleaded. But she was too noisy for my liking ... once she started to get turned on. Best headers I ever experienced though.
              Damb you beat me to it..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
              X