X

Handle bar risers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handle bar risers

anyone know if there is a mod to fit handle bar risers so i can swop to renthals?

Lots of solutions out there. Probably the easiest is to fit 750 Kat bars. A quick search on risers produced this thread among others: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...ghlight=risers
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

thank you

Comment

I bookmarked this for later consideration [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006OP39US/"]Universial Motorcycle Bar Handlebar Mounts Riser Clamp 7/8" Standard : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

now would you just drill a couple of holes in the top clamp to use those universal mounts?
          1988 katana 600 that wants to grow up to be a streetfighter

Comment

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
            now would you just drill a couple of holes in the top clamp to use those universal mounts?
            yes
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

This is how I did mine http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=40202
              2005 Gsx600f- My baby
              1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
              Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Here's what I did....

Can't get it to run right? Find a trick to add HP?
                From the first oil change to completely rebuilding the engine,
                this is the place to talk about the heart of the beast!

Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
                  this came from cybernathan

Comment

Good information. Bookmarked for future reference! Thanks guys

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

You can also get these risers. Simple bolt on setup.

SCR MOTORCYCLES KATANA PRODUCTS. Reasr sets, sprockets, cowls, sliders, brake lines, clutch kits, gas caps.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn View Post
                        You can also get these risers. Simple bolt on setup.

http://scrmotorcycles.com/katanaproducts.html
                        It says 98-07 only, but looks like it'd work for prekats... what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by xredjokerx View Post
                          It says 98-07 only, but looks like it'd work for prekats... what do you think?
                          I make those risers and SCR sells them for me. Based on what I have seen they will fit a pre 98 600, but I have never actually tried it.

If you are willing to be a guinea pig order an set and try them out. If they work (and I am 95% sure that they will) great. If not I will personally refund your money once the risers have been returned without damage.

Comment

I make those risers and SCR sells them for me.
                            Any plans to make risers that will fit the 750?

Comment

I make those risers and SCR sells them for me. Based on what I have seen they will fit a pre 98 600, but I have never actually tried it.

If you are willing to be a guinea pig order an set and try them out. If they work (and I am 95% sure that they will) great. If not I will personally refund your money once the risers have been returned without damage.
                              that is a very friendly offer from you-- I don't need them quite yet ( I am still in the process of rebuilding my bike..) I will PM you when I am and we will see if the offer is still available. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X