X

new to this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to this

So I got my first bike a 91 gsx600f1 katana I've been working on it to make it into a street fighter styled bike looking for opinions and or advice on what it looks like to other people any help would be awesome...
    Attached Files

Welcome to KR! If you're planning on a street fighter I think that tail fairing has to go or at least been trimed down a bit.
    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome and good luck
      Ride like it's your last ride
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome. I'm new to this too. Here are some tips. Always listen to what these old heads have to say. Will save you alot of trouble, trust me! As to your bike; build it how you want it. Mine has a Bandit belly pan and a tail section from an X8 pocket rocket! I chopped the stock exhaust and bought a headlight unit from ebay. Had to turn out the a/f screws. This website is loaded with a crap ton of information and people who know exactly what they are talking about. Have fun, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaGSX92 View Post
          Welcome to KR! If you're planning on a street fighter I think that tail fairing has to go or at least been trimed down a bit.
          ^ What he said.

I've always wondered what a Kat would look like as a cafe' ride.....with the nosecone mod.....if it were possible.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
          X