X

My Streetfighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Streetfighter

I spent all winter building it. It is my first build so i hope you all like. It is a 93 750 frame and front forks, the rest is a 2001 600. Tail is off of an X8 pocketbike. Belly pan is an aftermarket piece for a bandit. Give me some reviews on how you feel.
    Attached Files

Looks better than most of the "fighter" bikes on here...

Needs bigger engine
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Comment

I kinda like it, different. You should consider bracing the subframe up some though. All I see is the single rails which are thin wall 1" tube.

Comment

I plan on putting an 1100 or 1200 in it. I have a yfz600 sittin round too. could fab up some mounts.
          I will be putting some braces on the subframe soon. Im still fabbing up the bracket for the tail.

Comment

Awsome fighter makes me want to do one

Comment

Thank you. Took all winter

Comment

its very nice wish i had the just 1/10 of the talent you all have

"Sex with out love is really just exercise.So grab a friend and let's all workout!!"

Freebird01 " ok so kid cuts school and jumps in the Schuylkill river and dies....darwin at work?"
                >JayBell " Express lane Darwin, no lines, no waiting, instant gene pool deletion

Comment

awesome man, definitely looks unique!
                  2001 GSX600F

Comment

very good start...
                    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                    Tony
                    94 Katana 600

Comment

Looks sick man good job
                      ----USMC combat vet----
                      07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

Nice fighter that is well done

Comment

I was hoping to finish it today, but my bike is at a friends in Dexter, MI and a tornado touched down. Bike and friends are fine thankfully. Whole town is shut down! So I hope the power will b back on tommor and I can finish it.
                          Thank you all for your awesome comments! If you have ideas let me know. I'm always open to comments and suggestions.

Comment

Bike looks good, I like what you did with the rear. Keep up the good work man
                            2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                            1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                            Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

So I made the mistake of rushing the finish so I could ride. Well now I have a dead s0pot in my throttle and my charging system isn't working. I know the problems but that just takes me time! Lesson learned; don't rush

Comment

Working...
                              X