X

Seat rubber mounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat rubber mounts

Does anyone know where I can get the little rubber piece that sits against the frame under the seat? I noticed my seat was a little wobbly and wouldn't you know one of the rubber pieces is missing.

Originally posted by Cafe2Fighter View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get the little rubber piece that sits against the frame under the seat? I noticed my seat was a little wobbly and wouldn't you know one of the rubber pieces is missing.
    Are you talking about the small rubber things that are attached to the plastic pan?

Comment

Yea there's four of em that rest on the frame

Comment

If you had info on what bike you have posted in this thread or at the least, in your garage/profile.... I would have looked it up specifically and posted the link.

Best I can do for you at this point is ...

www.ronayers.com and look up the parts fiche for your bike.

krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Didn't know they were year specific. But its a 1998 kat 600. I'll look it up.

Just like bikebandits it looks like you can't buy just the rubber pieces.
          Last edited by Cafe2Fighter; 10-08-2011, 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Not sure if posts would be different that pres, but these are off a 96 600.

I don't need these, made my own seat pan. If these things are what you need, you can have them for the $5 bucks it will cost me to put them in a prepaid USPS envelope.

PM me if you want em

Brian
            Last edited by venturesomerite; 10-08-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Hey thanks a lot krey. Now maybe I won't fall off my seat!!

Comment

Working...
                X