X

My 88 600 project(pic heavy)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I just found my inspiration for my 88 600
    Its completely stripped down right now and ready for direction so seeing this comes at a perfect time.
    I like the handle bar idea just wondering if the geometries will work properly with me being 5' 11"?
    96 GSX750 Katana , 88 GSX600F

Comment

sweet ride
      1988 katana 600 that wants to grow up to be a streetfighter

Comment

Any chance you'd. Wanna build anymore of those cluster housings???

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner Auto View Post
          I think I just found my inspiration for my 88 600
          Its completely stripped down right now and ready for direction so seeing this comes at a perfect time.
          I like the handle bar idea just wondering if the geometries will work properly with me being 5' 11"?
          Sorry ive not been on for a while so i only just seen your post,the geometries should be fine as my mate is also 5 11" and he says its a very comfy position and its also good for me and i'm 6 2", that's part of the reason i chose a fighter style.

Originally posted by c-rod90 View Post
          Any chance you'd. Wanna build anymore of those cluster housings???
          Sorry mate i been real busy lately so for that reason i would have to say no.
          But it was a piece of cake to make and cheap so give it a go

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
          sweet ride
          Thankyou!
          Last edited by Jarvo; 03-05-2013, 06:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

bike looks great, very well done, thanks for the write up, helps to keep the rest of us motivated,G

Comment

This is a terrific looking bike and a superb job on the build! I love it!

Comment

Great looking bike!!

Comment

Nice work, you're good enough with the metal and fiberglass work that I would build a cafe style front fairing for the headlight and gauge pod, the head light doesn't quite fit the style of the bike, a fairing would clean that up. Not saying it looks bad though. 99% of the street fighters leave the front unfinished to me. I can see a white fairing there With small surface mounted signals either through the front of the fairing or on the sides.
                  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran
                  If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Nice fiber glass work and your carb sync tool is genius.

Comment

Working...
                    X