Making The Kat A Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gdem007
    replied
    I like tha way Kats look... why chang em?

That thing looked cool when you when you first got it I can't figure out why you guys change them up especially when some of them just look ratty. I'm new to motorcycles, is there any other reason than just got borred with the norm?

Greg

Leave a comment:

• thedoja
    replied
    wow, i just posted pics of my fighter last night. Our paint looks close, and i used sliders also, i liked the look of them. Your bikes looking nice. On a side note, i cut my front fender using a dremel. it came out looking awesome. Check out my post.

Leave a comment:

• dodgyp
    replied
    lookin tidy there, well clean

BTW does having the forks up thru the top tree so far cause any probs?
    if not - sweet!

Leave a comment:

• Jeiger
    replied
    Thats pretty sharp Kattie I like what you did with it, I still would like to find the seat cowl and not in in England

Leave a comment:

• Unholy_m
    replied
    Yup and i hope to have the same amount when I start mine. Positive or negative.

Leave a comment:

• fox24086
    replied
    well thats the point of having a fighter is to be diffrent than everyone else

Leave a comment:

• Kattie
    replied
    Originally posted by Unholy_m View Post
    I meant that I wasn't sure if "I" like it, but it's not my build. lol Looking good.
    Ehh.. 2 each their own...I kinda pride myself on being different...But thanks bud anyones input is always welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Unholy_m
    replied
    I meant that I wasn't sure if "I" like it, but it's not my build. lol Looking good.

Leave a comment:

• Slofuze
    replied
    Originally posted by BPryz View Post
    I used some black o-rings I got at home depot. looks almost stock.
    Not to thread-jack....... but THAT is a cool solution!

Leave a comment:

• Kattie
    replied
    Originally posted by Unholy_m View Post
    A little iffy on the tach light itself. Other then that I am still liking this.
    What do you mean iffy..? lol

Leave a comment:

• Unholy_m
    replied
    A little iffy on the tach light itself. Other then that I am still liking this.

Leave a comment:

• Kattie
    replied
    Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
    Interesting, though if you can't see it at a glance what's the point of having a tach at all?
    Its in my range of view...and the only time i really use my tach is when i tach the bike out to shift and it has a shift light thats bright enough to blind you.

Leave a comment:

• BPryz
    replied
    Originally posted by Kfreak View Post
    If you take a piece of 3/8" gas line and cut it to about 1/2" long it works great on the rear brake lever. Or any piece of rubber hose that will fit for that matter.

I used some black o-rings I got at home depot. looks almost stock.

Leave a comment:

• scottynoface
    replied
    Interesting, though if you can't see it at a glance what's the point of having a tach at all?

Leave a comment:

• Kattie
    replied
    This is the bike so far...Had the front end off in this pic but ive got the tach mounted and i removed the rear pegs and used my sliders in place of them...Used a 2x4 inch peice of grip tape and BAM!! pegs they are...lol...i didnt like the stock pegs to begin with and they looked dumb with the sliders...I decided to mount the Tach on the side because i couldnt find anywhere to put in on the bars and i like the way it looks there. Its different
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kattie; 02-11-2011, 01:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X