92 fighter revamp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with colors!

ok i need some help on my color scheme

1.bronze pinstripe between the blue and black, bronze wheels with black swingarm

2. blue wheels, black swingarm, no pinstripe

3. black wheels, black swingarm, no pinstripe

4. blackwheels, blue swingarm, no pinstripe (not really liking the blue swingarm but had to throw it in)

5. different color instead of blue with any of top 4 options

please help i cant decide!

i change the tail paint a bit i will post pics tomorrow
    My Build

Comment

lookin good, i liked the blue frame, but it looks sleeker now, top job man 8)
      '92 GSX750F 'fighter project
      '83 XV1000 cafe racer project (almost done )

Comment

Sweet ride! If you don't mind my asking, roughly how much did this cost you to do, bc I'm strongly considering doing this type of thing to my kat
        If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got.

Comment

Very nice fighter

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by ImABananna View Post
            Sweet ride! If you don't mind my asking, roughly how much did this cost you to do, bc I'm strongly considering doing this type of thing to my kat
            i have maybe $100 into the whole project shopping on ebay and help from fellow katriders members mesage me if you have any questions about my build or need any ideas
            Last edited by 92750; 08-26-2011, 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            My Build

Comment

I like that cross between streetfighter and almost cafe-style...
              I'm kinda thinking that's the direction I'm going to take with mine. The single big round headlights look really nice on the front end to me.
              Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard. --
              H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by 92750 View Post
                thank you

i have maybe $100 into the whole project shopping on ebay and help from fellow katriders members mesage me if you have any questions about my build or need any ideas
                I appreciate that, I will be in touch
                If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got.

Comment

Well, it seems as if I bought this one, lol. I'll be continuing where he left off. Belly pan will go back on (when I find one), and I might find a different tail light and license plate setup, but for now I do like the way it looks. The headlight may or may not get replaced with a stacked projector look (trying to find a suitable transplant).
                  A wise Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer once told me the most important words in my life. This phrase will forever be a token in my memories... "DO YOU KNOW HOW F*CKING FAST YOU WERE GOING?"

Comment

Working...
                  X