Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Fighter

Before:

After:

Haven't figured out the look I want the headlight to have, so I just chopped the remaining fairings to give it a sleeker look (I think). Swapped the front and rear turn signals, had a bracket fabbed up for the tail to clean it up, changed the position of the clip-ons after seeing kjcmetals pics. Picked up a cheap cat's eye led tail light and it works pretty good.
    sigpic

I like the fairing, but the pics are hard to see..

Comment

+1 Looks good like the tail light

Comment

Last edited by scottysags; 03-12-2010, 05:48 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

love the tail light, but not a fan of the fairings surrounding the headlight

Comment

have any plate rub from your tire? and did u just make a box around the frame thats a cool idea my rear looks like what yours did i just choped down the fairing sides im going to paint the under side of my seat so it hides the white

Comment

Love the look of this bike!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by muddyman184 View Post
                have any plate rub from your tire? and did u just make a box around the frame thats a cool idea my rear looks like what yours did i just choped down the fairing sides im going to paint the under side of my seat so it hides the white
                No plate rub, it it set back just far enough. I had my dad fab up two pieces of steel tubing and then weld a plate across the two. Slid it into the frame and then welded that in. Went to Lowes and got some 1/4" steel rod and I think 24 gauge steel sheeting and just fabbed up the top cover and welded that in. I eventually want to get another seat and see if I can bend and work the plastic tub to fit a seat better to the shape of the bike.

Originally posted by youngphillip85 View Post
                Love the look of this bike!
                Thanks

Originally posted by kas14slider View Post
                love the tail light, but not a fan of the fairings surrounding the headlight
                I am not crazy about the front either, but like I said I don't know what the finished look is that I want to have there yet. I just cut the original fairings to get a shape for now.
                sigpic

Comment

Love the look!
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                  Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                  R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                  1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                  RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                  3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                  Black painted seat and rear trim,