No announcement yet.
X

Project GS550L Supermoto street fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you have a perforated baffle in the megaphone itself? Does it run the full length of the megaphone, and is there an end cap of some sort on it? I can't really see in the video. Thanks for taking the time to write all that!
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Yeah its a 1.75 Perforated pipe, The baffle is about 3/4 the lenght of the mega phone with an end cap. I'll try to get a better pic for you.
      its a pain in the *** to glass pack a megaphone with out a tapered baffle so this pipe was left hollow for now. This will be changed eventually anyway
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Comment

Ive gotta say...I could see myself taking a stock one of those on a LONG trip. That seat looks like a lazy boy.

Comment

How's this project coming along? Anything new?
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Should be getting the newly shaped seat back anyday now, then we can start building a tail for it.
              In the mean time the tank repairs have been underway, new chain and sprockets on the way, rear brakes as well. Now we are thinking about a new home made headlight design, and overall paint job.
              Last edited by hardlydangerous; 02-03-2010, 12:10 PM.
              98 GSX750F
              95 Honda VT600 vlx
              08 Tsu SX200

Comment

The bike finally rolled out of the shop today
                I'll get some video soon
                For now here are a few pics, more painting will be done this week to further black it out, and as soon as the new BLACK headlight comes in it will look even better.
                For now I just have the headlight from my dirtbike on there

The rear fender was actually made from a 50cc pocket, and bright LED lights ( 1 tail and 2 brake). It still needs to be alligned a bit. once we put the seat on it was noticable that it was off by a lil bit.
                The exhaust made a noticable kick in the pants performance gain along with the some 50 lbs shedded off the bike.

Last edited by hardlydangerous; 04-10-2010, 09:24 PM.
                98 GSX750F
                95 Honda VT600 vlx
                08 Tsu SX200

Comment

It looks pretty sharp man! Is that black or a dark green with metal flake in it? I can't tell on my crappy monitor.

Comment

Its Black
                    98 GSX750F
                    95 Honda VT600 vlx
                    08 Tsu SX200

Comment

it looks like a honda nighthawk almost..
                      bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

looks good man, I'd love to see some ape hangers on that thing, haha.

Any updates with more paint?
                        Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
                        '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

Working...
                        X