No announcement yet.
X

Street Fighter Idea's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voce e foda! Don't rile everybody up and then not deliver the goods!
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

cell phone mang. At least let us SEE!

Comment

Originally posted by apark258 View Post
          Thanks!!
          Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
          voce e foda! Don't rile everybody up and then not deliver the goods!
          Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
          cell phone mang. At least let us SEE!
          lol i will try mang .

my cell phone sucks just as bad as my web cam.

my little netbook i was using shorted out and that was my only camera =(

i also had some new pictures i was going to upload on the hard drive. (i actually tried to post them prior to the netbook shorting out but katriders kept timing out on me so you can thank kr for that)so i will try to borrow a phone from a buddy to get some more pictures of it up because i know you guys need ideas for your own projects.

i also had an idea to utilize the stock 750 tailight by trimming it down and mounting it at an angle it fits nicely into the seat and looks sick. just a tip if any of you want to try that.
          Last edited by Skilo47; 01-12-2010, 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          " Chaos was the law of nature, Order was the dream of man "

my bike
          95 pre-kat 750

Comment

you have any other ideas for the gauges... i am having prob. with some gauge for my SF myself.

Comment

Working...
            X