• Show
Clear All

• oil lines. spark wires

I'm looking for resources for after market parts like

BLUE SPARK PLUG WIRES
    STEEL BRAIDED OIL LINES
    BLUE MOTOR COVER BOLTS
    Oil COOLER COVERS maybe in blue?

thanks for any recommended brands, link and or leads.
    Last edited by il_ragazzo; 09-29-2009, 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
    I'm looking for resources for after market parts like

BLUE SPARK PLUG WIRES
    STEEL BRAIDED OIL LINES
    BLUE MOTOR COVER BOLTS
    Oil COOLER COVERS maybe in blue?

thanks for any recommended brands, link and or leads.
    Blue spark plug wires - JEGS

Steel braided lines - None premade for Kats AFAIK, you can go to a hose supply house with your old ones and see if they can fab you some up. Or buy the slip on type stuff with clamps (also at JEGS).

Blue motor cover bolts - Try Google. Sasquatch might be able to powercoat yours if you can't find any.

Oil Cooler Covers - Kats don't have covers do they???
    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Chris was going all blue on his bike, maybe give him a shout.

I agree on the oil lines, use that braid stuff to cover them. I'm taking the custome route and it is either $$$ or a serious PIA!!

Do a search before you buy wire, Kat wire is solid core 5000 ohm/foot I think.
      The spark plug caps just unscrew (not sure if you knew that)

Oil cooler cover, a little gutter mesh, some sheet aluminum some epoxy and there you go.. Custom oil cooler cover.

Comment

Here is a good source for the plumbing stuff.. right near me too...

ANplumbing.com Largest online supplier of XRP & Earls AN Fittings. Search our huge inventory of AN Adapters, AN Hose Ends, AN Hose, and accessories for racing, marine, and aerospace applications.
        http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
        http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
        '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
        "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
        "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Originally posted by GSXFJim View Post
          Here is a good source for the plumbing stuff.. right near me too...

http://www.anplumbing.com/shop/
          You could use some banjos from that site with braided lines with threaded ends too.
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Man that chit is expensive!
            Try ebay man. Good AN fittings are rebuildable. Find some off a stock car..

Comment

Working...
            X