X

600 to 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600 to 750

Will a 750 Kat motor fit on a 600 Kat? both same year. Want more power, but same bike. HELP

Yes.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

bolt right on?

so it will just bolt right on huh? that makes me very very excited. seriously, right on?

Comment

I was told by MAY people it can be done with NO issues..
        If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

Isn't the air box different?

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
          -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!

I love my bike, want something with more zip.......was lookin at a 06 GSXR1000 but I love my Katana. Wifey doesnt want me spendin this time of year, so I found a 750 Kat motor for $100. If you all were here I'd hug ya, but I guess I have to hug myself intead. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if its different, I will swap em out.
            Last edited by 49thtooth; 09-19-2009, 02:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by 49thtooth View Post
              I love my bike, want something with more zip.......was lookin at a 06 GSXR1000 but I love my Katana. Wifey doesnt want me spendin this time of year, so I found a 750 Kat motor for $100. If you all were here I'd hug ya, but I guess I have to hug myself intead. SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if its different, I will swap em out.
              Check my garage. Yes, absolutely.

Swap motor, carbs, airbox, oil cooker, exhaust, CDI... If you can get your hands on them, also swap, upper triple, gauge cluster, swingarm and do the sprockets 'n chain while you're at it.
              Last edited by VifferJim; 09-19-2009, 05:48 PM.
              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Working...
              X