No announcement yet.
X

GSX-FIGHTER build progress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FZR 1000 is a sweet bike...if it was taken care of, should be a good deal...though I really like your custom work, so tough choice for sure...
    vwvortex.com : jettajake00
    midmoriders.com :jettajake00
    Go Cardinals!

Comment

it wiil be a fighter also
      Live to ride,
      Ride KATANA!

Comment

go for it
        its 1973 ,almost dinner time ,i'm having hoops

Comment

Bunch of sell-outs! No way I'd give up a zook for a yama-hahahahahaha..... Have you no loyalty?!?!?!

Ok, well, if you aren't a diehard Suzuki guy, then do as you wish. Do check it out thoroughly first, though..... they aren't bulletproof like these oil-coolers are.
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
            Bunch of sell-outs! No way I'd give up a zook for a yama-hahahahahaha..... Have you no loyalty?!?!?!

Ok, well, if you aren't a diehard Suzuki guy, then do as you wish. Do check it out thoroughly first, though..... they aren't bulletproof like these oil-coolers are.

i am a diehard suzuki fan and thats why i still haven`t made my mind what to do......i got suzuki,i made my brother to buy himself a suzuki,my best friend rides a suzuki(in fack he has 3 suzukis and a spare suzuki engine)

however,the FZR has 145hp,170 rear tire and upside-down front,the bother is that they are not so tough engines as a oiler suzuki
            Live to ride,
            Ride KATANA!

Comment

time passed since i last posted in this thread
              I desided to keep my bike
              last week i bought a gsxr1100 88' rear wheel, a used carbon Yoshi exaust and i am waiting for a FoctoryPro advancer to arrive next week

i am planing to remove the engine,fix the leaks,paint the frame,the front end ,the wheels,to fit the rear wheel into my swing arm,make 4 in 1 pipes,grind the welds,finish the mask and some other small things to complete the gsx-fighter project

i will try to make pics at every step of the progress and keep you informed
              Live to ride,
              Ride KATANA!

Comment

Good to hear! Keep us updated.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

here is the exaust

and the wheel

Live to ride,
                  Ride KATANA!

Comment

did some progress
                    Ignition Advancer installed
                    pipes welds grinded
                    rear wheel waiting for new bearins and rear brake bracket
                    engine removed to remove the oil leaks and paintjob

funny,found a spring and a stone in the engine...how the F@ck they get there

the pics are not in focus,but i was still drunk when taking them

Live to ride,
                    Ride KATANA!

Comment

that spring and stone is really scary.... be careful
                      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                      Tony
                      94 Katana 600

Comment

that spring looks like the shift indent spring, IIRC. If you're pulling the oil pan off, make sure it's still there! I don't know how a stone got in your engine, though..... that's really bizarre.

Comment

Ive seen a lot of weird thing, but never a stone... daymn...

Comment

looks mean
                            1984 monte carlo ss(548 hp at the wheels)
                            2006 kfx700
                            2002 kx125
                            2003 klx110
                            1999 katana 600

Comment

a little progress

Live to ride,
                              Ride KATANA!

Comment

its so.....naked haha. Still going with the black? going with a new color? Ever figure oout the mystery of the stone?
                                "I was not gonna ride a fighter at first, but then my testicles, that's what we men have, told me that if I did not, they would leave. I value the relationship I have with my testicles and so proceeded to rock it fighter" - cannonball

Comment

Working...
                                X