X

turbo pre600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo pre600

i was just wasting time on google decided to search for a turbo kat and found one! there you have it kids it has been done before. i think i have seen 2 more turbo kats and only 1 was a 600...

Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

hmmm...not my cup of tea i guess.
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

i wouldn't want a turbo 600 either but i know there are hp junkies out there that dont really care about torque curves.... im a torque junkie.... the more torque i can but down at 55 the faster i can get back in my lane or up the hill.
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

i found the other turbo 600 kat http://www.genericse.com/projects_gsx600.php
        Tony
        94 Katana 600

Comment

That first one is still using the carbs...that builder is crazy
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Someone posted about that second one. Claimed he bought it and wanted to know what the 9 pin cable was..

I liked that first one. Took a few notes..

Comment

ooooooo i want one. haha that is wayy too much goin on though.
                1995 katana 600

Comment

The second one is plain SICK!!! Whole lotta work. I'd be happy with a gsxr 1100 motor....Just cant find one
                  Never be afraid of DIY. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by BWBuer View Post
                    The second one is plain SICK!!! Whole lotta work. I'd be happy with a gsxr 1100 motor....Just cant find one
                    1052cc ....1127cc ..... 1157cc...

that gives you the choices of the early gsxr110 motor ... the later slingshot motor or gsx110f (teapot) ... or the bandit1200 motor ... different power characteristics but all will fit in the gsxf frame with minimal effort, just remember to get the relevent ignition system (cdi/ignitor, early gsxf600 will work on the gsx1100f motor, just plug and play) and carbs then you gotta watch exhaust/sump clearances, with the bigger engines.....

i'd personally match the oil cooler size as well being as the 600gsxf has only a tiny one, on my gsx1100f engined 750 slabby i got away with using the 750 cooler as the size difference is minimal, but i have personally had 3 different size coolers and know there's a fourth (curved)...

hope that's given you assistance
                    it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

Working...
                    X