X

first fighter (a work in progress)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fearlife87 View Post
    im not sure what you are doing, you can wire them into the stock switch, (mine are) but you wont get a high beam and low beam. you will either have them both on, and you flip the switch, and they'll both go off, or you can have them wired to one will be on, and then you turn on high beams and that one turns off, and the other turns on. the bulbs dont have 2 fillaments in them like the stock headlight does, therefore you wont ever have highbeams.. just so ya know.
    haha yea i understand that, im going to change the mounting around to vertical and that way it wont look as funny when just one is on
    RIDE TO LIVE. LIVE TO RIDE.

Comment

take a look at mine, for the vertical look

Comment

Originally posted by Machine Age Victim View Post
        take a look at mine, for the vertical look

Nice what are your plans/ have you done with the tail end of the bike?

Comment

going pretty much as is, cut the fender to match the frame, keep the tail light and aftermarket turn signals

Comment

any update? I wanna see that painted tank!

Comment

UPDATE!!
              its been a while, ive been busy with school. bleh. but heres what ive got done since last time.
              -Quick spray of the tank n rear with primer
              - painted the tank with a little orange to make it a bit prettier. (disregard the front end of the bike, its still waiting for...alot.).
              -started on a cowl for my rear seat since im not going to be able to replace it anytime soon thought id give it a bit of a better look.
              -currently working on some fiberglass "pannels" (if you will) to fix the gap between tank and frame.
              just a few crap pics but here ya go.

just a couple shots of the cowl i just got started on.

still gotta finish up fiberglass and then paint and then headlights and then hopefully i can enjoy the rest of riding season and start all the other fun once snow hits lol

Comment

Can't wait to see it done

Comment

Bet that's gonna look killer

Comment

can't wait *giddy*

Comment

Working...
                    X