• Time
  • Show
Clear All

any updates?

Comment

there is what i would do
      Attached Files

Comment

the bike was sold late last year to a college kid fresh from india. Im currently on this searching for another katana(94 RF600R):

Comment

Originally posted by Spindrift187 View Post
          the bike was sold late last year to a college kid fresh from india. Im currently on this searching for another katana(94 RF600R):
          Isn't the performance on the RF600 a little more than on the Katana. I always thought the RFs were a little more sport oriented ...... just a thought
          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

yea theyre definitely more sport oriented, but honestly the katana was just a better all around bike to me. I was so eager to get a "better" bike when I had the kat, I got a ZX9, and totally missed it. That and I wanted to bob mine and never got around to it, so im eager to do that, the frame on the RF isn't the easiest to do so clean.

Comment

nice job man. still looking for mirrors like yours.

Comment

the kid from india doesnt happen to go to ball state does he??? I sware ive seen that bike down at school.

Comment

Working...
                X