Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 600
    Attached Files

Comment

just got a 2001 GSX-750f with no fairings at all on it. contimplating whether i should leave it like it is or if i should actually get fairings for it. my first bike so i just want it to be street legal right now

Comment

i've no idea of your local regulations but i doubt they require the plastics to be on the bike ...

bare minimum over here is brakes, speedo and a seat (i like lights as well)
        it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

i never did like the look of the tail pointed up so high.looks llike it was looped out and bent up

Comment

Originally posted by bennett View Post
              i never did like the look of the tail pointed up so high.looks llike it was looped out and bent up

I never have liked bob tails, looks like someone attempted to start something and failed.
              Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

one last pimp

it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

love the cut back looknice ride
                  the future's dark, the future's matt black

Comment

It would be a horrid thing to slide too far back on that seat.
                    Bet it gets attention though.

I don't know if it really qualifies as a streetfighter.
                    I also don't know if it qualifies as road worthy (just took off the headlights).
                    Hasn't seen the road in 2 years, and I'm just now getting around to working on it.

Last edited by loudnlow7484; 05-31-2008, 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by NiteMare View Post
                      one last pimp
                      You let your dad ride your bike??

Comment

hey loud n low your tank looks friggin awsome

Comment

Thank you. It's a 98+ tank and it had a massive dent in it when I bought it, so I duraglassed it, and sprayed everything except that blue area with flat black.
                          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                            You let your dad ride your bike??

cheeky kids should be seen and not heard :mrgreen:
                            it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

Looking a little better now. Got the headlights on, the fender, and the little shield (it's actually a piece of an NSR250 tail that I cut up). Still no gauges, but getting around to it.

Comment

lookin good man.
                                Some days your the bug.....Some days your the windshield.

Comment

Working...
                                X