X

My semi-fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My semi-fighter.

one of these days i'll prolly get the headlights and tach fork mounted, but for now i'm kinda liking the style.i just painted it today, i gotta get some different mirrors, also have a 98+ exhaust, and 750 rear shock comin. still gotta get a bigger rear wheel and tire and cut off the duckbill, but for now it's good

That looks slick. I used some rust neutralizer on my headers that looked about like those. It did wonders. I know you've got new exhaust coming but if you just wanted to try it out, it makes them look pretty nice from my experience.

Comment

The dog in the picture looks ticked-off. Like you've been spending too much time with the bike & none with the dog.

Looks good, btw
      -
      -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

lol no it's my other pit that twice her size. he's just puppy and won't stop messin with her. lol and i'll look into that rust stuff, what was the name. could come in handy if i ever wanna sell the system.

Comment

I love the way the wind screen looks all on it's own. I just couldn't figure what to do from there.

Not crazy about the color but I do like the design..

Comment

What color is that It looks flat, I'm diggin it. I've also been thinking of going the fighter route, mostly cause I don't want to make the effort to fit my fairings, I can, I just don't want to.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

it's krylon flat camo tan, and rustoleum semi flat black. i'm not too into shiney paint. i need to find some wrecked front fenders so i can cut them up as well. i think i'mma get some post style mirrors and then form a peice to go around the headlight outta foam then fiberglass it.

Comment

Looks good
                  myspace
                  2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

keep workin bud....it's coming along though

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Now I remember!
                      It reminds me of the first generation Triumphs out of Hinckley.. They had two tone tanks.. Damned if I can find a picture though..

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                        Now I remember!
                        It reminds me of the first generation Triumphs out of Hinckley.. They had two tone tanks.. Damned if I can find a picture though..
                        something like this?

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

thanks. i just took out the corroded champion plugs and put some fresh ngk's on it and it runs way better. also cleaned the tank cause the po nvr cleaned it out from sitting. i ordered some conti road attacks and can't wait to try them out with my new 98+ shock. quick question... what do you guys do when you take both wheels off your bike to change the tires? i got a dirtbike stand but i dunno if it'll hold it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
                            something like this?
                            BINGO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                              BINGO!!!
                              which was another continuation of the original Triumphs...
                              Attached Files
                              it ain't broke ....

i ain't fixed it enough

Comment

Working...
                              X