X

1993 Katana 750 STREEFIGHTER build

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Katana 750 STREEFIGHTER build

This is the start of my winter street fighter build. I love everything about my kat, just not the look. Im basing my build off other threads ive seen here. Hope you all like it!
    Attached Files

Welcome to KR, & good luck, buddy!
    '94 GSX750F StreetFighter
    ***Under Con/(de)struction***

Comment

Welcome to KR! I bought a '93 750 in August, and I'm thinking of a SF build too. Keep us posted on your project.

-notten
      http://www.envyplayer.com/13.mp4 for sale with lots of parts

Comment

Thanks guys! Not much progress today. Mostly just trying to lay things down different, get a feel for what I want. Im starting with the seat/rear fairing. That one look or style hasnt popped up yet. I spent most of the time today cutting pieces of foam board to see if there was a style I was wanting. Still havent found it, but Im going to be patient until it shows up. I did remove the old vinyl off the seat. I have an idea roaming where I cut the foam right where the 2nd seat starts and use only the front portion. The rear part of the plastic seat pan would be my starting point for the shape I want to create/how my tail lights are fitted.

Comment

Does anyone have any advice for the rear portion of the frame? I want to chop it down so just the single seat will be laying on the frame. The raised portion will be fiberglassed the rest of the way to form what ever shape I think of. Im curious on how to do the subframe support. It extends way back to near the tail light. Would it be better to shorten it, or remove it completely and replace with plate steel as a corner piece. I hope you understand what Im saying.

Comment

here what they usually do

Comment

Working...
            X