No announcement yet.
X

Finally Ive got a pic!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean like this: http://videos.streetfire.net/hottest...6D-4408-B7F6-8 814F1F4E8E9.htm p.s. have a little patience with the movie to load - but it's worth it...
    thats freekin hillarious!!
    yea we will have to take some pics this weekend on the ride if i send you a pic wildkat can you post it in my signature

Comment

not sure why the engine was rebuilt blown head gasket maybe?? or maybe the engine died and they rebuilt it. it runs pretty good for an 88 but the idle goes up and down sometimes and adjusting the idle set screw doesn't help. i think that when they put the vance and hines pipe on they did not put a jet kit in correctly plus i am not sure what kinda air filter it has in it either. so it may need a jet kit.

Comment

when is the last carb sync and valve adjust?

Comment

i have better pictures of bike now check it out!!

no idea when the carbs were synced or the valves adjusted. by the way here is a better pic of my bike outside instead of in the kitchen looks pretty good for an 88 eh?? by the way if anyones interested i put a couple pics in the members rides album

edit.. I removed that fuzzy attachment for you and just linked your signature pic and another album pic as well so its easier to see... WildKat

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver
            did my kat come with two silencer pipes on it. i know the guy told me it was a 4 into 1 exhaust.
            all pre98s came with the 4 - 2 exhaust from the factory. there are a couple of companies that make aftermarket exhaust for the pre, but it's all 4 - 1.

Long Live the D

Comment

Working...
            X