X

LED INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHTS

do they make a led integrated clear light kit for the back of a 2001 katana.... because i have been looking around for quite sometime and cant seem to find it ??? any help would be greatly apperciated
    Live it up now, because tomarow it may all be gone

There's not an official integrated LED kit that I can know of. I know you can get them for the 2003+ Kats though, pretty easy to install too.

I think someone on here made a set up of LED's on their own for their 98-02 Kat if I remember right.

Comment

For something like that, your best bet is to chop the rear fender off, and put some flushmount signals on the rear if you are looking to clean it up a bit.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

I think the rear light on the pre 03 Kats is a bit small for integrated signals. It would be hard to tell which way it was indicating. The 03+ is even borderline. You could always make one though

Comment

I have the LED integrated tail light on my 2003 Kat. I got them from ClearAlternative.com. I am not %100 happy with them. They are good looking, and clean the back of the bike.
          The LED light has a limited visibility angle. If someone is following you closly at an angle, he will not be able to see the signals.

Comment

Working...
          X