Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

why do harley riders hate people on rockets??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I notice alot of people on cruisers riding two up dont wave...

just an observation

Comment

• Originally posted by zuma View Post
      The leather clad scooter rider on the red scooter...that wasn't a Vespa was it?
      The only thing I know about scooters is that they're gay LOL. I don't know....I guess it could've been a Vespa.
      2005 Katana 600

Comment

• honesty, I think it's times they are off in their own little world and just dont see ya.
        I know I miss peeps wave sometimes 1 or 2-up on cruiser...I just dont see em till I spot them in my periphial(hmm did I spell that right? prob not) vision. Not to be rude..just didnt see em cause I was focused on the idiot in the cage infront/back of me.
        I guess it depends on the area, etc. but here in west palm 90% of riders toss atleast a clutch wave

Comment

• hahaha I agree that scooters are for Nancy boys but they still face all the same dangers we do....so in a way they're on the same team...I think so anyway..well...fine they're gay lol

Comment

• They're our gay little cousins LOL
            2005 Katana 600

Comment

• scooters are gay, you can atleast get a 250, the new ninja 250s are pretty nice
              myspace
              2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

• I think all bikers should wave to each other, no matter what they ride.
                Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

• hey now! my first bike was a ninja 250...can't compare that to a moped lol...she was quick, light and fun

Comment

• Originally posted by amandabear View Post
                    hey now! my first bike was a ninja 250...can't compare that to a moped lol...she was quick, light and fun
                    now now, I said the ninja 250s are nice. you should get one of those over a moped anyday
                    myspace
                    2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

• They're ****ed because the moment we fly past them they realize they've bought the wrong bike and are stuck with it. Sucks to be them.

Comment

• haha ok ok...thought you were breakin bawls

Comment

• only scooter bawls
                          myspace
                          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

• haha you're funny

Comment

• Originally posted by amandabear View Post
                              No matter who ya are and what you're riding ...whether it be a harley, a moped, a rice burner, or a scooter...nobody hates a chick on a bike...neener neener
                              Amen to that!

Comment

• Originally posted by katana bob View Post
                                I offended a harley rider on wednesday. I was rolling up to a stoplight and heard him behind me. I eased to the left side of the lane so he could come up beside me. we said hello at the light and I began looking over his bike. you could see him thinking " yeah that's right boy take a look at a real bike". so then I asked "is that a sportster?" with a disgusted look on his face he growls "no it's a softail night train". then the light changed and he raced away to the next light and went to make a right. in his haste to show off he stalled it. twas a great moment.
                                HAHAHA!!! THATS F@#$ING FUNNY!

Comment

Working...
                                X