No announcement yet.
X

And the ugly Katana award goes too....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable...to control....self...from......crappy.....photochop.. ....

ICY HOT STUNTAZ REPRESET!

-Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I am speechless...................................

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

That has got to be the GAYEST thing on 2 wheels......................no wait just the gayest thing ever
        here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
        http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

I just puked!!!! Woody, jason05 and Z in the picture right??
          sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
          MSF Rider Coach 27028
          MoPowerSports.com
          Torco
          SoCalTrackDays

Comment

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT [email protected] ONLY DONT HIT ASK SELLER A QUESTION BECAUSE THIS IS MY MOMS EBAY ACCOUNT.

THE FRAME HAS BEEN SANDED AND POLISHED

This was on his description
            here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
            http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Comment

Originally posted by GixerKat
              I just puked!!!! Woody, jason05 and Z in the picture right??
              yeah i got the rag on my head...
              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

For the love of... oh jeebus that thing is hideous. That poor kat must be crying out in disgust !

It looks like some kinda prehistoric gay alligator gave up the ghost to get that design !!

Comment

That bike is only 40 minutes from me up in Clarksville. I bet it belongs to a Soldier or a soldiers kid. Ya'll want me to ride up there and smack them for doing that to the bike.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I saw that yesterday and almost cry,why would some one do some shi@t like that.

Comment

i would say that katana is better than no katana, but jebus that is ugly. i think my girlfriend might like that. let me ask......the jury's out on that one.

Long Live the D

Comment

Dat'z da hardest Kat eva yo! 8)
                        fo sheezy!

Comment

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU DONT HIT CAPSLOCKS OR USE PROPERGRAMMAR BECAUSE USING PUNCUATION AND PROPER CAPITALIZATION WOULD MAKE PEOPLE TAKE MY AUCTION MORE SERIOUSLY AND I THINK THAT HAVING PEOPLE ENJOY READING MY DESCRIPTION WOULD BE SOMETHING STUPID AND..

Well, and its ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by paradoxmd
                            i would say that katana is better than no katana, but jebus that is ugly. i think my girlfriend might like that. let me ask......the jury's out on that one.
                            I asked my wife and she agreed its about the most ridiculous looking thing ever. She says, " if you ever think of doing that to your bike dont ever expect me to be seen anywhere near it ever again"

Comment

Calling all Prince fans. Now that he has become a Jehovie, The Artist is selling off his fleet of motorcycles. Own a piece of The Purple One himself. Note: bike has been lowered to accomodate the Artist [/b]

Comment

Working...
                              X