X

2006 suzuki katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 suzuki katana 600

I have recently acquired and fixed up and 06 Kat 600 that is now pretty great. Can anyone tell me an accurate 0-60 time. Also I put a two brothers racing carbon fiber exhaust does this give me any horsepower increase and if so how much? I was going to post a picture but I'm not quite sure how. Thanks, Ty.

You will not gain a noticeable amount of HP increase from any add on parts. I do recommend a jet kit and turn your A/F screw to 2.5 turns out, now that you installed an after market exhaust, which is now leaning out your fuel mixture.

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
    and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

A can might get you 2 or 3 HP. If you want some nice noticeable differences, get an ignition advancer, and fork springs that are proper for your weight. Less than $200 and waaaaaay more fun bike. If you're more handy with a wrench, get a factory pro jet kit and Racetech gold valve cartridge emulators (fork upgrade).
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Working...
        X