X

LOTS Of questions....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTS Of questions....

Hi all....New member. Been riding going on ten years now. I prefer pure sport over sport touring I know crucify me. Anyways after wrecking my last one two years (sport bike that is) at 130 I came across this 95 gsx 600 for a steal that fell victim to leaky carburetor and caught fire. I plan on flipping it as a means to upgrade. Trying to put as little into the old girl and maximize profit. I'd love to fork swap but that seems to more expensive than I'd like. Anyways I'm curious to know what year models are exactly the same as my 95 I need a wiring harness, alternator, and I'm certain the list will grow. Also has anyone ever seen an integrated tail light for these models? Or is there a rather simple swap I could perform? Any how I'm sure I'll get flamed for inappropriate section etc, I apologize and I promise there will be much more questions to come.

88-95, 96-97 the wiring has a lot of changes that will not cross over directly. Don't expect to make any serious money from an old Kat. $1200-1500 is the most you'll ever get for a perfect example.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

" Trying to put as little into the old girl and maximize profit. "

Well you came to the right place !!

Comment

Originally posted by loneraider View Post
        " Trying to put as little into the old girl and maximize profit. "

Well you came to the right place !!
        +1 to that
        2002 750 Kat
        2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
        2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
        1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
        2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Thanks guys....Yea I'm not expecting much but I've seen the same kat priced rather high to not look that good....hopefully she'll be quite the looker when I'm done...gonna go with Cyclops from x men

Comment

Working...
          X