X

Parts needed for '94 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts needed for '94 Kat

Hi all. I've been away from the site for a while and am just finding my way around again.
    Can anyone help me with a replacement rear shock for the above bike. It doesn't have to be genuine Suzuki, if there is anything else that you know will slot straight in. Also I'm looking for a full set of replacement discs and pads.
    Any help and suggestions will be much appreciated.
    Don't forget, I'm UK based.
    Thanks carbman.

R6 shock or a Kat 750 shock would be a better shock for your bike
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Thanks for the info junker. Any particular year R6?

Comment

08 I believe, what rotors are you looking for? Stock or after market? Brake pad are a local pickup at a dealer. Or you could EBay the items needed. FYI the R6 shock will lower the rear by 3/4". I say a Kat 750 is near perfect but, they are old and probably in need of a rebuild.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

Stock rotors would be fine. Just that the originals on the bike are a bit tired.

Comment

Get the best deals for 88-97 Suzuki Katana Rotors at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Try in your eBay, will be better over there.
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
              08 I believe, what rotors are you looking for? Stock or after market? Brake pad are a local pickup at a dealer. Or you could EBay the items needed. FYI the R6 shock will lower the rear by 3/4". I say a Kat 750 is near perfect but, they are old and probably in need of a rebuild.
              If you're thinking 750 shock, I believe only the post 750 is rebuidable. I KNOW the post is (since I've had it done) but I think I remember the that the pre isn't. Anyone confirm/deny?
              1998 Katana 750
              1992 Katana 1100
              2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Working...
              X