X

1997 Katana 600 Looks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Katana 600 Looks

Hey guys new member here. I'm looking at acquiring a 1997 Katana 600 but I hate the look of the headlight. Is there something I could do to make it look better ?

If you want to maintain a relatively stock look, not without a lot of time and effort. 92Junker modded in a gsxr? Headlight and has a thread on it. If you find it, it'll give you an idea on hiw labir intensive the process is.
    If you're going to street fighter it, there's a lot of available options. Few look great on a kat in my opinion, so I'm not much help for suggestions there.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Yamaha fZR headlight is better looking and relatively the same shape.
      http://m.ebay.com/itm/94-95-96-97-Ya...554?nav=SEARCH This would be interesting.
      <<< GSXR headlight. Not for the budget minded, you'll need to cut up a $200+ headlight. Looks great though.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
        Yamaha fZR headlight is better looking and relatively the same shape.
        http://m.ebay.com/itm/94-95-96-97-Ya...554?nav=SEARCH This would be interesting.
        <<< GSXR headlight. Not for the budget minded, you'll need to cut up a $200+ headlight. Looks great though.
        Budgets not to much of a concern

Also I like street fighters and think they look great but I wouldn't want to cut on the bike

Comment

Originally posted by Durvelle27 View Post
          Hey guys new member here. I'm looking at acquiring a 1997 Katana 600 but I hate the look of the headlight. Is there something I could do to make it look better ?
          Leave it alone........just ride the bike.....who the fuck cares
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Damn, I wish I thought of that a couple years and a couple grand ago..
            I agree on both counts. If it works leave it but, it is a typical 80-90's headlight and ugly.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
              Leave it alone........just ride the bike.....who the fuck cares
              I will ride the bike but I still will have to look at the fugly headlight
              Damn, I wish I thought of that a couple years and a couple grand ago..
              I agree on both counts. If it works leave it but, it is a typical 80-90's headlight and ugly.
              Do you have any pictures of your bike and it's setup

Comment

It's right here
                <<<<<<<
                spammer police
                USAF veteran

Comment

It's right here
                  <<<<<<<
                  I meant anymore pictures or full body shots

Comment

If you click my name you see a pic of the whole bike. Used to have garages where we had info and pics but, that is no longer supported.
                    spammer police
                    USAF veteran

Comment

If you click my name you see a pic of the whole bike. Used to have garages where we had info and pics but, that is no longer supported.
                      Thanks I saw it

I'm thinking I may just remove the front nose and headlight and do something else

Also do they make fender Eliminators for the Katana series.

Comment

I haven't seen one for the pre. Most just cut it off. Search shovel chop.
                        spammer police
                        USAF veteran

Comment

I've found that the easiest way to change headlights, undertail, power, ergonomics etc on a Katana, regardless of year...is to buy a Gixxer/CBR, R6-1, ZX model.

Just sayin.
                          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                          Semper Fi

Comment

Easiest, yes but, the joy of doing it successful is gone..
                            spammer police
                            USAF veteran

Comment

Easiest, yes but, the joy of doing it successful is gone..
                              You and I have different opinions on the definition of joy.
                              ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                              チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                              X