X

Which jets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which jets?

My 99 600 came with 114 mains. I dont think that is correct. Now I have an aftermarket header and muffler. Which size jets or should I just order Ivans kit and call it a day?
    sigpic

I'd go with the Ivan's myself. There's more to fueling than jet size. Like needle tapering
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

114 isn't a Mikuni size, it's a DJ size. The stock main jets are 115 1 & 4, and 112.5 2 & 3. You can't just swap Mikuni main jets and use DJ needles.

Comment

Lord Arsenic, what do you suggest?

I didnt say in my first post that I swapped engines. 99 600 to 97 600
        Last edited by Million$; 11-16-2015, 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        sigpic

Comment

So, you are using the 98-06 600 BSR32SS carbs? I'd go with Factory Pro. Ivans is perfectly fine also, but I'd go with FP. Some added info, you said you swapped motors to a pre? It's honestly the same thing man. One is silver, one is black. As far as fueling goes, it doesn't effect anything. Also, Ivans kit is recommended to be used with the stock header. I would 100% go with FP.
          Last edited by arsenic; 11-16-2015, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks. FP it is... Now to order and wait...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X