• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see the other post

Don't know

No sports I know or had had them

Comment

My CBR600F4i has a center stand:

It is a factory accessory item for EU models, but not really available for USA market.
      Last edited by "K"; 07-06-2015, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Sounds like you're just gonna haff to go small, plenty of cool bikes at 500-550-600-650cc.
        Don't wanna name them all.

Comment

If I don't need to I won't, I had a cb500 apart from no power (well not what I'm used to) it was to skittish, if I do need to come down a bit it'll be 750. I just don't know why this has to be so bloody heavy, I know the frame's box section but I guess it's steel not alloy and the front fairing with the power screen gubbins probably weighs a bit too

I was looking through an old owners book I've got from the bandit it's about 80lbs lighter apart from no fairing what else contributes to it being lighter as the bandits frame is steel too

Comment

I have been looking at a lot of bike specs lately, looking for a sport bike with power and light weight. Then for more torque too.
            I like the specs of the Suzuki SV1000S, rather light for a liter bike, 460 lb wet.
            That's 100lb lighter than my GS1100, and 30lb lighter than my 750F.
            More torque and HP than the GS1100G, or the GSX750F.

Comment

i came into this thread expecting:

"I dropped my bike in my garage and it's been sitting there for 3 months because i can't lift it"

Comment

No

Comment

I am embarrassed to say this week I dropped my 750 in the driveway as I was letting out the clutch to begin a ride. The front tire rolled over some weeds and mud on the edge of the pavement, and down it went on the left side.
                  I forgot how to lift it because it's been so long. I levered it up with a 2x4. Just a bad rash on the hump over the case.
                  Funny, running on it's side for a few secs seemed to clear up the carbs a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
                    I am embarrassed to say this week I dropped my 750 in the driveway as I was letting out the clutch to begin a ride. The front tire rolled over some weeds and mud on the edge of the pavement, and down it went on the left side.
                    I forgot how to lift it because it's been so long. I levered it up with a 2x4. Just a bad rash on the hump over the case.
                    Funny, running on it's side for a few secs seemed to clear up the carbs a bit.
                    No shame. I backed my car into a pole on Saturday, and dropped my bike Sunday turning it around. Just fell-over. Scratched the bottom of the fairing. I have touch-up paint.
                    '92 GSX1100F Red/Maroon

Comment

Ian did you see the other post or get my pm

Comment

Bikes with clip-ons always seem to feel a little heavier when rolling them around. After riding around on Harleys and literbikes for past number of years, I really like the feel of the Tuna 600 and I'm looking forward to getting my 87 GSXR back on the road...but again, it seems anything with clip-ons is touchy to roll around.

Comment

Working...
                        X