X

2002 Kat Gas Tank Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Kat Gas Tank Support

It seems that someone decided my parts for the bike were junk and decided to throw them out so things were made a little complicated for me. Do any of you guys have a gas tank support to hold up the back section of the tank? I figured I would ask you guys prior to hitting up ebay.

I also need quite an extensive list of grommets and fairing bolts. I'll more than likely hit up Bike Bandit for those
    Last edited by fury8793; 05-23-2015, 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    ~Author Unknown

I've heard most kits are aluminum instead if steel, but there are kits for fairing bolts for ~40$ Might be better than bikerbandit if you need a lot
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
      I've heard most kits are aluminum instead if steel, but there are kits for fairing bolts for ~40$ Might be better than bikerbandit if you need a lot
      I need a couple grommets too though for like the gas tank and on the frame..They're either dry rotted or were missing when I tore it all down. I'm more than likely going to replace those with ones from Bike Bandit and will go aftermarket for the fairing bolts.

I just found a support on eBay for $15, no biggie.
      Last edited by fury8793; 05-23-2015, 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
      ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
      X