X

Just like to stare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like to stare

Do yall just like to sit there and stare at your bike. Im at work and i just want to sit out side and look at my bike like a beautiful woman. Now i know mine isnt very pretty right now but i like it so much i cant take my eyes off of it. Maybe im just weird.... lol
    2002 GSX600F

Nope. Not weird. My Kat is the desktop background on all my computers and when its nice out and I'm standing next to her talking to buddies, I find myself not even making eye contact with my friends on account of staring at her.
    My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
    2007 GSXR 750

Comment

I look at my bike all the time when I pass it, and I dont even like my bike anymore... dont worry, its ok
      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Ok good. I know once I fix it up a little and make it all pretty I'll not want to leave it... Lol
        2002 GSX600F

Comment

About all I can see of my bike most of the time is the top of the tank, the gauges, the front windscreen and the road ahead of me.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Well, my bike before I tore it down, spent it's life in my garage getting cleaned every time I tried to walk past it. Wait until you put some work into it, you'll appreciate it and admire it even more.
            Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
            ~Author Unknown

Comment

Its only weird if you look at another's bike the same way in front of your bike...
              "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

^^^
                My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
                2007 GSXR 750

Comment

I know the feeling man. Every time I get a new wrist watch, I stare at my wrist for minutes at a time. At the end, I never know what time it is.

Comment

That's not weird! This is weird! I have a 40" tv mounted on a ceiling mount in my garage and I park the Katana in front of it, on its center stand, so I can sit on it while I watch tv. In case you are wondering, YES, I do also play with the throttle while I'm sitting on it.

I know, I need help!

Also, yes, I've eaten out in the garage, while sitting on the Katana. I really don't see anything wrong with this though - a man's gotta eat, right?
                    Last edited by ovilla; 05-08-2015, 01:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ha.... Now that's funny
                      2002 GSX600F

Comment

Working...
                      X