X

Moving on but still a Suzuki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on but still a Suzuki

I can't change the footpeg to seat distance to let me do 400+ mile days and the Kat finds its way on to many dirt roads so I brought home a 2007 DL1000 V Strom today! Looks like the Kat will be up for sale soon as I do not have room for both. It has been a great ride. At least I know that all the work I have done was with the intentions of keeping it so someone will end up with a good ride!

Originally posted by cool4kats View Post
    I can't change the footpeg to seat distance to let me do 400+ mile days and the Kat finds its way on to many dirt roads so I brought home a 2007 DL1000 V Strom today! Looks like the Kat will be up for sale soon as I do not have room for both. It has been a great ride. At least I know that all the work I have done was with the intentions of keeping it so someone will end up with a good ride!
    Make sure you sync the throttle bodies on it. When I was out your way last fall the one I rented vibrated quite a bit. The larger front wheel also made turn in feel much different.
    Don't be a stranger!
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

My neighbor is interested in buying the Kat! I sure hope he does. I still look for my old jeep I sold. It would be nice to see the Kat being ridden. I hate not knowing what happens to vehicles that have taken me on adventures.
      He knows the time I put in to take care of the Kat also.
      I will be around here.
      I need to get a manual for the V. I will miss how easy it is to turn in on the Kat. If he does not buy it I a thinking of throwing the stock shock back on and selling the rebuilt 750 shock to regain some of the $ that went in her.

Comment

Working...
      X