No announcement yet.
X

fun over regular rides for break in...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun over regular rides for break in...

Hi all,

I currently have just over 350 miles on my bike and I need another 250 before I can say its broken in, and that's about 2 maybe a little over months of riding when I can. I know spots like Angeles Crest and PCH or Mulholland...and the like but I am no longer on that side of SoCal. Does anyone out there know of good fun rides in the IE area? I tried Wrightwood to Newcombs but it was closed 10 miles in, i'm thinking of doing the backside of Big Bear through Lucerne Valley but that sounds really cold right now lol, or right above the house connects to GMR and is fun in the car but once again very cold sounding.

I alway liked the beach ride threw Turnbull canyon then down Beach Blvd to PCH, pick your direction from there. Up north isn't so good of a view but, a nice ride. Down south is a better view but, traffic can be horrible.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Turnbull Canyon I have not heard of I will need to add that to the list of places to check out. I have only gone north up to Malibu on PCH so OC or further south would be new to me. I don't mind traffic as I don't sit in it on the bike.

Comment

Turnbull has the twisties. Or you can ride up HWY 74, lots of twisties and very steep drop offs.... Lots of bike crashes on it.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
        X