Jet Kits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Kits

Jet kit question friends
    My good friend, who is an experienced Suzuki racing mech, has installed many Dyno Jet kits, tells me the 2 inside cyl jets should be different because they hold more fuel. Now the Ivan's kit I gave him to install has all 4 jets exactly the same. I don't know why but I don't what to tell him on that subject. Is there a reason why the Ivan's kit is that way???

An experienced Suzuki racing mech huh? So, that would mean he knows absolutely nothing about a GSXF Katana? A Dynojet kit uses the same 4 main jets also. Only OEM jetting and Factory Pro, using OEM (Mikuni) main jets, staggers them. They have 115 out and 112.5 in. I can't tell you the reason, but I can tell you it's not a huge deal. The 89-97 750 uses 105 main jets except #3, that's a 110. I don't really know why. Oh, and only the 98-06 600 uses 115 out and 112.5 in. The 98-06 750 is all 117.5.
    Last edited by arsenic; 10-06-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

That's what I wanted to hear. Thank u sir. Yes, agreed, he's experienced with GSXR & TL 1000 mostly

Comment

& another thing about the Dyno Jet Kits- they come with 4 different jets for each cyl. Maybe like you say all same for each is used, but that's where the stock staggering you explained confusion comes into mind.

Comment

No, it didn't come with 4 different main jets for each cylinder. It came with 4 different sets of 4 main jets.

Comment

I understand. Each set is same for all cyl. I've only owned a bike & been riding for 3yrs now, I'm learning. I appreciate your help

Comment

Correct, 4 different size sets of 4 main jets. Depending on the main jets you select, they are the same on each cylinder.

Comment

Working...
              X